7/7/14

Making False Lashes Look Natural and Perf.

False lashes are SO fun. Whether you go for a more intense, dramatic effect, or if you just like to reach for the natural-looking ones, the trick is getting the application right.
You can apply the longest, most fluttery lashes and still get a look that doesn't scream "HEY everyone! I'm wearing false lashes!!"

"...you can totally tell because they're applied all wrong."

We've all been there. No shame. So I wanted to share some tips so that you can have no fear of looking "fake" and wear your falsies proudly.

Funny enough, it's not just about how you apply the actual lashes. The way you do your actual eye makeup, brows, etc. can all actually be the most important factor.
Seriously.

So check out my video tutorial below and wear your falsies like a pro!



::products used::



So what are your favorite falsies?? Any of your special tips to share with us??


8 comments:

  1. I have several pair of false lashes but have only attempted to apply them a couple of times after failed attempts I just didn't try again. I really need this tutorial as I want to learn this skill. Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink lip is just lovely. I have small eyes that aren't wide set and I find a demi-wispy will have such a huge impact on my look. It's like going from 0 to 60. Thanks for your videos- it's like visiting with a fun friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only tried falsies once or twice. It was a pain to apply and it did not look right. I love how they look on you, it is so flattering. After watching your vid I am motivated to give it another try. Great tutorial, so helpful!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you talk about makeup lighting? i usually try to apply in natural light but that is not always available and i would love to know what you use to apply your makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! I go to you for all of m makeup tips. Can you so a updates bridal makeup tutorial? Or a video with do's and don'ts for bridal/wedding makeup? I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wearing false lashes is my current make-up obsession. I have been wearing them shamelessly on a daily bases for weeks now. Love the vid! You always do a great job with your make-up and its fun watching you (in a non-creepy way). When I apply my false lashes, I place the glue on the back of my hand and dip the eyelash line into the glue (dragging the eyelash line through the glue works too). To me, it's easier to control the amount of glue that ends up on the lash line and prevents excess glue globs. Hope this is helpful! Thanks Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the whole look) I must say that you have great lashes that you don't even have to put falses))) Really!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first look on here about the eyelashes. But, I am able to earn some delighted and helpful knowledge from here about the eyelashes. Thanks for your nice concept.

    ReplyDelete