4/25/14

My Spring/Summer Wardrobe Essentials

I don't know about you all, but I am so ready for the weekend! Aren't we always though? I'm looking forward to more of this gorgeous warm weather! Looks like Spring finally got the memo around here. ;)

When the weather warms up, I'm always inspired to create some videos/posts all about some of my must-haves. I'm planning a beauty edition as well, but I thought it would be fun to start with some of my most-loved wardrobe essentials for the warmer seasons!

I hope you enjoy!!

**Just wanted to let you all know that the giveaway for the Hourglass Ambient Powder Palette ended today! The winner has already been contacted (and responded) so thank you all for entering and watching my videos! I love you guys!! More fun coming soon...


MY LOVES...





post contains affiliates

14 comments:

  1. Those Chanel sunglasses, NEED! :')

    louiseloveslipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are so great. Love them. I recently done the 4 or More tag on my blog, and I would love to see yours! Please check out mine (I will attempt to affix the permalink). xoxo - Erica
    http://www.splashesofcharm.com/2014/04/4-or-more-tag.html
    Splashes of Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got those RayBans maybe 3 or 4 years ago on your recommendation. They hold up great and are one of my faves. They are so lightweight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What size is your Everlane top? Are they really long?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a Tom Ford sunglass addict. It is a serious problem, I have a small face and I have the Jennifer style in about 5 colors….they are amazing. =) And, TF has the BEST customer service. I broke a pair in a discontinued color and the sent me a free pair because I could not replace or repair them! It was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received this dress as a birthday gift from my parents and brother; they got the copper colored one. I fell in love with the dress as soon as I pulled it out of the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agreed! Love your picks. Have an amazing weekend!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have nominated you for a Liebster award. Check it out at my blog for more details. Have a great day! http://lastruna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tiffany - Do you happen to know if your Tom Ford sunglasses are in the color Black or Black Smoke? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you happen to know if the Tom Ford sunglass color you have is Black or Black Smoke?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love basics myself and it is amazing how you can pair it with so many different pieces of clothing to make endless outfits in your wardrobe!

    www.myfairdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the very good idea! Just want to say thank you for information, Just continue to the write such a position.

    set design

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chanel sunglasses are manufactured with good quality materials, and there are lots of colors and designs available in sunglasses. But, always choose best sunglasses as they are required to wear to prevent eye damages.

    ReplyDelete